View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 11:16 PM   #51
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Sony launches the 505 in Germany this year and Sony's promotion is anchored on the epub format and the german ebook sellers will sell epubs.

Epub, technically speaking, has the most future potential of all formats.
That's an interesting point of view, mtravellerh, and what you say makes a great deal of sense. I suppose that the question then arises, why do you still bother to create LRFs, if the EPubs are so good?

I'm currently not making EPubs because I use Book Designer and Mobipocket Creator, and can't be doing with yet another converter to use with each book. This may change, as I get round to exploring new tools.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote