View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #48
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
That's the reason why I publish ePUB files. Well, it's not really my source format, because I've had to convert the books into ePUB, but once they're in ePUB format, it should be easier for anyone else to use them, and for me to eventually edit or convert them.
One pretty important point for me, too. I am not a techie, my interests lie in ebook making and I want to be able to make good work and make it as simple as possible so that I can edit fast and transfer those changes as fast and as easy as possible to the various ebook formats.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote