View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #47
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
(3) Clean clean clean source. If you produce a clean XHTML+CSS source of your book to produce other formats from, you can release that source as the EPUB version. If any else ever wants to convert to any other format, they can just grab the EPUB version and have the cleanest possible source to work from.
That's the reason why I publish ePUB files. Well, it's not really my source format, because I've had to convert the books into ePUB, but once they're in ePUB format, it should be easier for anyone else to use them, and for me to eventually edit or convert them.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote