View Single Post
Old 12-15-2014, 08:32 AM   #318
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet7 View Post
Hey. Is it possible to make a downloaded not from their store books work properly? I mostly mean auto translation by tapping. Can't even find the legal books in the root.
From my testing the browser will download any format that I have tried with no problems. The extension has to be set to a type the device can handle before it will do anything. Then, when you select the download link it will prompt whether you want to download the file. If you answer yes, it will download the file in the background. When finished, it prompts you whether to open the book or simply save it. In either case, the book is put in the root directory of the device and added to the library.

The only problem I can think of is that if you cancel the download at the first prompt, the downloads will not work at all until you restart the browser.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote