View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 03:13 PM   #15
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1011 View Post
Thanks you for the information. In the new short cut, do i have just to modify the target with the new code. Do i have to delete the old target with the the new code or just add? I tried many things and it did not work.
You would have two sortcuts. In one you would have a target of:

"c:\program files\calibre\calibre.exe" --with-library /path/to/library1

Then in the other shortcut you would have a target of:

"c:\program files\calibre\calibre.exe" --with-library /path/to/library2

Of course, you are replacing the /path/to/library part with the actual path you want to use. I assume if there is no library db there one will be created.

Make sense? I assume you could only run one at a time... but Kovid would have to answer that.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote