View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Apple doesn't play in the low-price low-margin market. The 5C surprised many because it is still very expensive. Based on sales and profit I don't really see how Apple's bacon is in any danger.

Oddly enough, while I am also impressed with many of their non-phone products, their revenue is somewhere north of 50% from iPhones. They are now a phone company, or at least their fortunes rise and fall mostly from their phones.

Can you believe the crazy margin they get on memory up-sells in iPads? I'm a fan and I still think their price for larger memory is usurious.

They are still sitting on an absurd mountain of cash. I don't want Icann's stock buyback but they need to do something. I'd like to see them buy Netflix. I am still long AAPL, as are the top performing mutual funds in my 401K.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote