View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #12
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That appears not to be the case. I publish a number of books through Mobipocket's "eBookBase" system. When I queried why they were not appearing on BoB, BoB told me that they didn't gets books directly from Mobi (hence my books were not appearing), but only from OD.
This may be confirmation that they have dropped MobiPocket as a source of ebooks. The Advance Search at BoB lists MobiPocket (PX) and MobiPocket (OD), but the PX search always seems to return no ebooks. When the Kindle 1 came out, they very definitely did stock both OD and PX MobiPocket ebooks, because only the OD ones would work with kindlefix. OverDrive has way fewer MOBI ebooks than MobiPocket, so dropping PX on its own might explain the decline.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote