View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #21
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
For you folks living abroad, why not set up a US re-mailing service? I've been using mine for years, and it's more than paid for itself in just 'hassle factor freedom.' These days it seems that 85% of what Amazon sells won't ship to Japan, or if they do, they want 3x more than the item costs just for shipping. Now when I order from the States I have it sent to my US mailbox, often free shipping there, and they forward it to me here in Japan. Takes a week longer, but no more "Sorry, we don't ship internationally" flags.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote