View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:59 AM   #11
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I don't have goals so much as hopes ... and a couple of expectations.

I expect to publish my second novel, and to finish writing my third novel. If these don't happen then I'm in real trouble (won't be the first time).

I hope to actually be able to publish my third novel this year too, but that's a matter for my astrologer (are the stars in alignment? ). I hope to complete a fourth novel that I've been working on as well, but I'm not sure if that one's for publishing yet, we'll see.

As for the rest. That's up to the weather, the mood, the gods, and luck.

... Oh ... I almost forgot. I do have a goal after all, if rather vague. I hope to come up with regular things for my blog. I don't write my novels fast enough for there to be much news, so I'd like to come up with some chatty pieces to keep some activity there. Variety is what I'm aiming for. Perhaps a few pieces related to by books, but otherwise mostly related to life, and maybe some related to my photography. Morning coffee reads sort of stuff.
the stars are in alignment.