View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #334
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
You have 30 days to return it, so it is really safe to give it a trial run. Many people seem to be perfectly content with their PW even though some of us are rotten luck.
I know. You guys are just depressing me is all. Maybe the second batch ie next Friday won't have some of these problems but I think it's going to take more time that that.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote