View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
One thing that I've done to increase the contrast so I can keep reading much later outside than I would normally (without needing added light that is), is when I add extra fonts to my Sonys, I only use the bold versions. I make copy of the bold and bold italics, rename them to regular and italic, and you've got darker text everywhere.

What I read seldom has bold highlights, 99% of the time it's italics. And if there is bold text, it's usually in chapter titles or other headers where the font size is a bit larger as well. So I don't miss seeing a difference between regular and bold at all for myself.

Sucky eyesight makes you use lots of tricks.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote