View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #4
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
Yes, I did a reset a while back (early December, I believe)--all it did, after I synched, was to reinstall (redownload?) the multiple shelves. I've done several syncs over the last couple of months, no change there.

I only own the one Kobo, so there's no cross-device shenanigans going on in that department.
I think at this point, I would cave and start a support ticket with Kobo (painful as that's likely to be). Not positive they have fully tracked down the problem or not (my duplicates are currently gone) but they they may be able to clean up something on your account and get rid of them for you.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote