View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 12:43 PM   #9
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Then it has to be something on my system preventing it, maybe it is because my directories is on a network drive. Thanks all for the information.
I am running with Calibre on Windows 7 Pro, and my books on a network drive (on a NAS) and am not encountering this problem. There is not therefore a fundamental issue in Calibre in this area. It must be something specific to your environment - but spotting it will be the problem.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote