View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 07:28 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Do you think perhaps this is something with Win7? I have admin rights and UAC is always off but I am finding that Calibre is not deleting the empty folders of books which I have deleted, especially for those when I select the option to merge the books and delete the others.
I don't have Win7 so I can't say. If the folders are not "Read-only" and if they are truly empty (no hidden search indexes or other hidden files) then they should be deleted.

Was your library's directory empty when you first installed calibre or was it populated with your source files?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote