View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:33 PM   #4
Anarel
Evangelist
Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.Anarel has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: K1, GKDX, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbarrel View Post
we are certain.......we created an account for her SOLELY for her kindle.

She never buys anything online....or creates accounts at other sites for herself.

I had to do it for her. We are absolutely certain we are logging her onto the correct account! :-(

and now I have my OWN kindle which I do not want to use until we get this straightened out. (Hopefully we can)
That is really strange.

You should try calling back and getting another Customer Service Tech for starters. Did you call Amazon Customer Service or Amazon Kindle Customer Service?

There is actually a difference between the two, you'll want to be calling the latter.

I really can't think of how something like this could happen; she realized just recently that her Amazon account had no info on her kindle or her past/recent purchases?
Anarel is offline   Reply With Quote