View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:15 AM   #23
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by readandread View Post
You do know that water boarding an eReader is illegal and the US has dibs on that, right? I might just turn you into the Department of Homeland Security!
(sigh)

What is it with this compulsion to admit, or even brag about stoopidity?

When I first read that, I was thinking waterboarding... that's like bodysurfing or boogieboarding right? It wasn't today when it struck me that it might be something that wasn't NEARly as much fun.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote