View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
RZetlin
Addict
RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RZetlin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura HD (RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Yes I do know about that, as I own one! But after a couple of months it gave up on me, and I am at the crossroad of whether to replace it with another Mini or to change brand. The Mini has a lot going for it (besides side, I do very much like the kepub.epub rendering, which e.g. allows you to see footnotes in pop-up, which is great for non-fiction). On the other hand, it is quite bad on pdf (at least as compared with the 5" pocketbook), so I gave up reading pdf documents completely (a big minus as for work I have zillions of pdf documents), while with the 360 I had no issues even on such a small screen.

So my doubt is whether to hold off any decision for a few more months (I have another reader, but as a 9.6" is definitely not portable) in case something better comes along (Pocketbook has discontinued the production of 360).
It is going to depend on a lot of factors.

Are you looking to buy online books? Kobo bookstore has a decent selection of books.

I don't know much about the Trekstor Pyrus since it is not sold in Canada.

Do you plan to buy the Trekstor Pyrus online?

Maybe this review will help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT8F3G4ceHc
RZetlin is offline   Reply With Quote