View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 09:33 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBT View Post
I'd suggest setting width to 100% instead of height. Height in percent is always tricky in CSS2; It might work if you give the <div> enclosing the table a fixed height, but that doesn't seem to be what you require.
Height as a percent works perfectly. I've never had an issue using height="100%". It works perfectly in ADE and Firefox. Using hright with a percent, I've always had the image scale to the correct percent of the screen.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote