View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #102
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backi View Post
Why should I have to convince you? It feels, like you're trying to defend M92.
Instead if relying on somebody's clips, you should make your own opinion: Buy both devices and compare. That's what I've done and I decided for PB. That was an overall personal impression and I think, it's hard to mediate it. Found bugs on M92, the issue with dead pixels etc. made my decision more intense towards PB and more cautious towards Onyx overall.
Ups! Perhaps it was wrong wording ...otherwise I can't explain why you would refuse a dialogue on this.... Continuing your logic ..why bother to post any opinion here, we should all buy the device and see for ourselves.

I am not trying to defend anything... just trying to decide based on arguments.
If it wouldn't be for my eyes I would rather buy Asus slate e121 ..that is windows, has a pen and I don't need to bother with ereader to PC transfering. For 600$ you can get a factory refurbished Asus and you get much more functionality than you get from M92/Pocketbook/Jetbook (400-500$).
That is my opinion for now. Since I need eInk I will have to bite the bullet and buy an M92...

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 02-04-2012 at 11:55 AM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote