View Single Post
Old 05-24-2008, 07:36 AM   #20
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I downloaded it from feedbooks right onto my Kindle. Now that is pretty sweet. I am liking this Kindle. Perhaps soon I will even start reading a book on it.

Searching the feedbooks text file doesn't seem to work for me though.

Perhaps they could break out the guides by Genre. I would like to have an SF only and Fantasy only guide for Feedbooks.

BOb
I haven't enabled a way to filter a book using multiples types yet.

For the search, you need to wait a little while before your Kindle finish indexing everything. It'll work once it's indexed.

If you'd like to browse SF or Fantasy only, I'd recommend using the mobile website instead. Inside the Kindle Guide if you click on Fantasy or Science-Fiction you'll be redirected to the right page, or you could use the browser and open the following URI: http://feedbooks.mobi

Although you can't filter with multiple types while browsing, you can already make advanced search queries. In the search field you could for example enter: type:"Fantasy" author:"Kadrey"
You could enter multiple types this way too. I need to extend the number of results you can get from the search (I'll let the user select a value and use multiple pages to display them).
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote