View Single Post
Old 10-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #8
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRose View Post
Oberon Designs is working on making covers for the whole new family...Personally I'm waiting on one of those..They're stupidly expensive but so beautiful and worth every penny. I dropped my kindle on concrete the other day and it was absolutely fine!
They have both sleeves and covers on their website now. The covers also have some kind of stand thingy with them.

http://www.oberondesign.com/Kindle.php

And they are expensive, $60 for the sleeves and $70 for the covers. Everything I have heard indicates they are worth the money. YMMV

Dean
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote