View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008, 03:08 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i just got mine in december 2007, on ebay. since then i have read on it several hours every night and quickly become completely addicted to it.

2 days ago i started to read a paper book for the first time since i got my eb1150, which i bought only because i couldn't find an e version. it's an omnibus edition with 3 novels in it, paperback, almost 600 pages. it's driving me crazy : so heavy ! no possible way to hold it with one hand ! even with BOTH hands i feel like i'm fighting with it sometimes. cheap paper, small type size, printing too close to the binding (and because it's so thick, hard to open it flat enough) ! when i turn on my side (in bed), i have to struggle to keep it open, and turn the pages ! the other half blocks the light from the page i'm trying to read ! and no built-in dictionary when i come to a word i don't know !!

i think i can safely say i'm utterly convinced by the ebook experience. if only all books were available in digital format...
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote