View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #5
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
b.) What would be your ranking for: Display quality, OS, usability, battery duration.
Usability:
iRex iLiad and 1000S: #1. I can use folders and sort my books whatever way I want.
Sony 505 and 700: #2. I can generate "collections", kind of similar to folders. Via drag and drop, within Sony's software (on the PC [announcement on July 7th 2009: Available for Mac as well]), you can add books to whatever collection you choose. I've got collections for authors, genres and the shops I've purchased the books from.
All the others would be more or less even.
Display quality:
I hate to say it, but I'd say, Sony 700 by far is worst because of the glare described in various posts.
All the others would be more or less even.

Last edited by mgmueller; 07-09-2009 at 10:08 AM.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote