View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 05:59 PM   #8
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
Just a thought. I don't know if the pe is the same but I have a pandigital and have found that when uninstalling I have to reboot to get the space I've cleared out. I also have to reboot if I pull the sd card, copy an apk to it, put it back in. The apk will not show up until I reboot. The system does not refresh all the time. Once in awhile if I use refresh in es explorer a new file will show up but not all the time.

I once uninstalled five or six apps trying to free space for a small program and it kept giving the same space problem message - rebooted and all was well.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote