View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 08:43 AM   #51
joenunya
Banned
joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joenunya ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle4pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Whoops, and here I read 3 formats! Mobi on WinCE devices, Epub on my Sony (now I finally figured out how to add a small top margin), and PDF on my Mini...

But then I'm in member of the Ebook Liberation and Transformation Front!

OT: had the tablet been 7", I might be interested. 9" is either too small for what I want with a tablet, and too large for an ereader.
same for me. I want a nice large tablet for magazines and books with photos that can also serve as a small portable PC as I work during the day. Of course by work I want to be able to stream video content -- work related of course.
joenunya is offline   Reply With Quote