View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 11:00 AM   #20
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre-Olivier View Post
@Chrisridd

I've seen that, on GitHub, you've had the same issue I experienced in Yosemite 10.10.2 : Covers are not shown on a quicklook preview, though they appeared in the custom finder preview.

Do you think we can expect an update ?
The code is working the same as before; the image is being extracted, attached to the preview content, and ... not displayed.

There are a few comments in the Apple developer forums complaining about similar QuickLook issues in 10.10.2 so it may be an OS bug that we need to wait to be fixed.

However, I've got a workaround which avoids using an attachment image. I'll see if Jake (the original author, he builds the releases) thinks it is a good idea.
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote