View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:50 AM   #6
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhadin View Post
If you like "old-time" radio, here is a link that will take you to the Internet Archive Audio Archive. I remember listening to radio shows, including such shows as The Lone Ranger, The Jack Benny Hour, Amos 'n Andy, rather than watching TV, which was in its infancy as a widely distributed commercial tool. I still prefer to listen to the radio shows than to watch TV.

Audio books are also available through the Archive.

Best of all -- everything is FREE!!!!!!! (and also legitimate/legal).
True there are some OTR shows there too. The only reason Mystery Shows charges even the small, one time fee for access is because it's a privately owned website, and the guy who maintains it uses the donations to help pay for more media and the upkeep. Those who are visually impaired don't even have to pay the fee if I remember right.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote