View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:27 PM   #544
heatherlynn
Connoisseur
heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.heatherlynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i used the online chat which was probably my first mistake but i have all the labels, it is done and they are being picked up tomorrow. and i'd imagine the warehouse in hebron, ky is filled to the brim with paperwhites just like mine

now i have to see if staples will allow me to return to their store (yes, i am already anticipating a bad one, can you blame me? ), or if i have to go through amazon again. if i have to go through amazon, i'm not doing it anymore. the fact that they think this is okay, turns me off completely
heatherlynn is offline   Reply With Quote