View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 01:19 AM   #9
ebusinesstutor
Star Gawker
ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ebusinesstutor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
My wife has a Kobo and has to turn on the light to read it. I have an android tablet and can read my screen in the dark (dim and negative coloured).

When she reads, her light being on sometimes keeps me awake, so her next e-reader will likely have a light - perhaps the Kobo Glo.
ebusinesstutor is offline   Reply With Quote