View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 01:22 PM   #38
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
Since I hold my reading material more than 20" away from my eyes (I was curious so I got out a tape measure) anything with 160+ ppi is retina for me. Heck, my 130 ppi laptop is retina too, since the screen is more than 2 feet from my eyes. 326 ppi sounds impressive, but it only matters if you want to squint at your phone a few inches from your nose.
Interesting. I had to get a measuring tape out as well, and when I'm reading comics and magazines, I hold the iPad roughly 12-14 inches away from my face.
I certainly saw a huge difference going from the iPad (1) to new iPad (3), which fits with the table you gave.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote