View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
TimW
Wizard
TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TimW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK3G, KPW1, Sony PRST1, Sony PRS350, iPod Touch 5G
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
I'm keeping an eye out, in case they take Amazon's dare and price it at US$249.
(I expect them to go for $349, which is more inline with their past pricing philosophy of pricing their "entry-level" high and relatively close to their mid-range product to up-sell buyers.)

With the screen expected to be plain old iPad XGA resolution, the weight is going to have to be very low to interest me in it as a color ebook reader, but I'm keeping the option in mind.
I can't see it being a penny less than $349.99. Yeah, an XGA screen sounds about right, that would set the stage for the obvious upgrade to the retina. No, thank you.
TimW is offline   Reply With Quote