View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #12
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Number three on the list:
http://boardgamegeek.com/abstracts/browse/boardgame

And the copy that Amazon sells doesn't even run on the Amazon Kindle.
Yes, I love Weiqi/Weichi/Go/Igo dude... Do you think Amazon will buy this if I offer it? How should I proceed (if at all)? <- Not that I don't love free apps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msxer View Post
I followed the instructions but it doesn't appear on launcher menu.
Can you make sure you have the following folder please? /mnt/us/extensions/games/KinGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkewei View Post
I love to play Go on my Kindle. But It is not working on my kindle. Is this app working on anyone's device? or it is just me?
ummm, it's working on mine! Can you explain more what you've done? Did you follow instructions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvjohn View Post
Hello cscat. I t looks nice, thanks
Are the settings & "i" buttons supposed to respond?
Now I need to find more info' on "Go".......
You're welcome... Those button show/hide various control panels of the game. Scroll up/down (or even better view this WAF app in your computer) to notice the changes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepeks View Post
Is this only for kindle touch? Is there any version for the no touch models?
This is just for Touch my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanzr View Post
Great!
By the way , have you considered an AI engine?
I might consider it but not now as I don't have much time... you guys can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoxi View Post
Just a small comment. Why does the file external.sh have .sh extension if it is javascript file (.js)? Also the following should do what you want in one run, no need for temporary files and multiple sed invocations.
Thanks Nyoxi! I applied your suggestion. No particular reason for .sh extension, just chill man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiri57 View Post
We are Go players and very interested in this add on. I too am wondering
if it requires the jailbreak? Haven't done that yet, and am a little hesitant.
Pismire and Kiri57. Yes it should be jailbroken. And thanks for that post by the way Kiri57.

Sorry for my late replies everyone.
And by the way, this WAF is not meant to be in landscape mode (for now), so make sure you haven't used Orientation launcher.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-12-2012 at 09:18 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote