View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:17 AM   #19
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
No, they will not read it. They don't look here. Only I am reading your entreaties here

Anyway, did anybody wrote to Amazon/Lab126 about this attack vector? I'm really think this forum isn't monitored by Amazon staff. And while I personally will not contact with Amazon, I have no objections about reporting it ASAP.
Actually, amazon tech staff *did* read this particular thread. This "attack vector" will probably be closed soon. That is why we asked them here to not OVER protect it.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote