View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 08:19 PM   #38
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Hopefully they will be allowed to offer deals on more books soon. Since the Agency pricing model seems to be on it's way out with some of the bigger publishers.
In fact, I've just been finding great offers here on mobile read. You can change the letters from ca to us on the 90% deal and get two really expensive books for about a dollar each. I don't think I've ever seen Amazon offer 90% off on any book in the store. The Kobo books look excellent, too.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote