View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 11:58 PM   #28
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
No more reading on planes

After yesterday people won't be taking these on planes any more.

Anyway, I for one cannot wait for the Sony to be released (and I work at Microsoft so the WIndows XP-only support doesn't bother me - Mac users should snap up copies of Virtual PC while they're still available ;-) ). The iRex is just too expensive, and the Hanlin may never be properly distributed here. I'm champing at the bit; I'm tired of struggling with a 770...

Last edited by geekraver; 08-12-2006 at 12:45 AM.
geekraver is offline   Reply With Quote