View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:28 AM   #13
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I am interested to read too. May be you can suggest a program I didn’t aware about.

I have a huge database with every kind of music and try out over the years a lot of programs and came back all the time to MM.

I didn't found any other program so fare what had a similar flexible handling for the different metadata sets in all kind of music content, equal if it is classic, music, audio books, podcast and since version 4 video content as well.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote