View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 11:47 PM   #512
hn333
Addict
hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hn333 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Easy - anything not an agency book works (if it says "sold by XYZ" and has the note about the publisher setting the price, then it's an agency book).

I was going to ask what you guys were asking about, as I checked my account (the easiest is to open any MP3 page and click on the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" link right below the button to buy it).

But, I just rechecked mine since this morning and I also have an extra $10 added. I actually think that this is the $10 Visa credit (it's about the right time)... off to check my email to see if they've sent a notice.
Thanks, looks like the book I tried to buy was an agency book. I guess I must have did the $10 Visa deal without realizing it. I never got any email about this.
hn333 is offline   Reply With Quote