View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:32 PM   #6
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
I'm just really bummed that the man died, is all. I was holding on to some faint glimmer of hope that eventually he'd decide to publish his unpublished works. I wouldn't want to read them if they were published by his estate against his wishes. I assume that he's had it in his will not to publish them, but I don't know if the estate can decide otherwise...
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote