View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 08:08 AM   #51
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
If you only want to talk about audio books a subforum could be ok but if we do audio we are thinking about all things audio so it is eBooks, audio book readers and reading, audio book generation, audio book formats, perhaps even TTS and other fringe audio discussions. Even audio for the blind. Audio in our wiki covers quite a few things. I suspect there may be even more.

Dale
That's better still. I was agitating slightly on the basis of what might be possible, but I agree with your thinking. In fact, I've thought that a perceived anti-audio bias was rather insensitive to those for whom audiobooks are the best/only option for consuming books, given disabilities. In any case, there's a fair amount of overlap, as Amazon's agressive marketing of whispersync titles shows.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote