View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:35 PM   #6
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
This is what I get for jumping into a thread that I had no business jumping into. I was just happy with the new T2 and wanted to let the OP know why. I'm glad to hear there is a non-case back version available for the T3. So the T3 actually powers its case (kind of like a Kindle)? That's good to hear.

As for the T2, it's, at least, a good one for me to use in my trial of Sony eReaders. If I decide Sony is the way to go, there are T3s available on eBay in the U.S. Just not as cheaply available --apparently-- as they are elsewhere.

Thanks for the information.
Sorry if I sounded like I was criticizing. Didn't mean to.

You just jump in wherever we want. Your opinion and knowledge is as important as anyone else's.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote