View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 11:07 PM   #4
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Hi everyone,
I'm undecided after reading so many reviews, watching so many comparison videos for the prs-t2 & t3. Is it worth the update. I don't listen to audio books on my t1 just read books and occasionally read manga. Yep it's rooted. I was hoping to get people's views here about the upgrade. The cost isn't the problem, it's just I don't know if it's worth the upgrade especially prs-t1 to prs-t2. I don't mind trying kobo and don't care if there is a front lit light or not. Just don't like the spacing issues and been a loyal fan of Sony's ereaders. So in the end want something to read books and read manga. Unless people think I should just keep the prs-t1 and wait
I find the T3 a significant upgrade to the T1. Definitely the nicest reader I have owned and I have had a few.

Kobo has a couple of nice features that I wish Sony had (exactly 2), but Sony has about 10 I wish Kobo had and the T3 has more robust firmware than the T1. Not as robust as the x00/x50 ones, but pretty darn nice.

Sorry for repeating myself, the T3 is so nice I must.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote