View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #297
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Hi and thanks for answering! I'm not explicitly using this fw mode, but perhaps somehow that vb option gets activated...
Any chance you can attach the source file, or attach just a couple pages from it (involving a chapter change)? Then I can try out your options with that file ane make sure I understand what's going on. K2pdfopt might be treating the "Chapter One" piece as a figure since it has that black bar which will prevent a line break. It's hard to tell without having the source.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote