Thread: MobileRead May 2013 *Category* Poll
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #19
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just realized we have a problem with this poll and it needs to be addressed. Mystery & Thriller are not the same thing. They cannot go together. Just like science fiction & fantasy cannot go together. Two separate categories and we've not yet had the vote to allow tow different categories to be combined.

I have to say, that this poll is invalid due to mystery/thriller which is invalid because they are different. I've read thrillers that are not mysteries and mysteries that are not thrillers. So they cannot go together as they are different.
You could just nominate a book that falls into either category. They are generally in the same ball-park, anyway.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote