View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:37 PM   #69
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Yeah I've thought about that as I have the iPad 3 and the iPod touch 4G. But this year they finally updated the iPod touch and gave it a slightly bigger screen but upped the intro price from $200 to $300! I'm afraid that if they want $300 for a small 4" screen they are going to want at least $400 for a mini. I've also heard the mini might be 8" instead of 7", which would make it a tad bigger than I would want for a reader. But I will definitely keep up with the news and see what Apple does actually release and how much they want for it.
I'll be personally surprised (and call it a fail on Apple's part) if they break the $300 price point, at least at entry. But yeah, I keep seeing 7.85" at the leaked size spec.

Today's rumor-mongering:

http://appleinsider.com/articles/12/...ssory-displays
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote