View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #46
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
ADE 2.0 download update.

The URL in the original article in this thread now points to a ~12MB ZIP download from Adobe for the US, and not a ~5MB installer. It includes not only the installer but several language resources.

I gave 2.0 another shot on my XP/SP2 box, and while the "new" download (it still shows version 2.0.0.0 for the installer) still doesn't allow me to actually read anything, or see book covers, it otherwise successfully does all I asked of ADE 1.72 - download books from remote .ACSMs; work with my Calibre DRM plugins; return borrowed books to the library before they are due.

I haven't purchased any books since going to 2.0, so my 2 bookstores have yet to be tested against it, but I still have the 1.72 installer if I have to go back. I never read anything in ADE anyway, but at least I used to be able to tell which bookcover came with the download...
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote