View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 04:08 AM   #1
arcadata
Grand Sorcerer
arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arcadata ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Fire, iPad, iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350
Affiliate Links for "arcadata"- October 2012

Here's the new thread for October (*here's a link to my September thread to check out the last bargains I posted there)

Quote:
Okay, so you may know me since I posted a lot of free and bargain books in this forum. I did add affiliate links to my posts before (the links look like this-> http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Woman-Wa...ag=arcadata-20), but I've been told that isn't allowed anymore in the main forum. I'll be allowed to continue to post my affiliate links in this personal thread though.

Basically, what happens is that I earn referral fees (starts at 4%) whenever a visitor follows my link to Amazon.com (for example) and then makes a qualifying purchase. It was a pretty good incentive for me to spend time here sharing any freebies and bargains I found since I would get extra money per month to spend on books & apps!

So, hopefully, if you don't mind me getting a commission, you'll come visit this thread and click on my links when you're planning to buy something!
And here's the first deal(s) for October 1!

Brighton Belle (A Mirabelle Bevan Mystery) by Sara Sheridan from Polygon (£0.99) is the Amazon UK Kindle Deal of the Day (October 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

At the end of World War II, Secret Service agent Mirabelle Bevan moves to the Brighton seaside to work as a secretary. But she is destined for adventure, and Mirabelle's sleuth skills are called upon when a dark crime sends her down a mysterious trail through Britain’s dangerous post-war underworld.
-----

Room: A Novel by Emma Donoghue from Little, Brown & Company ($2.99) is the NOOK Daily Find (October 1)

Quote:
Product Description

This searing novel by Emma Donoghue (The Sealed Letter, Slammerkin) has won awards and acclaim all over the world. You won't soon forget the harrowing tale of Jack, a five-year-old whose world has only consisted of one small room until he's compelled to escape to the wider, stranger, world beyond.
Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 by Hunter S. Thompson from Simon & Schuster ($2.99) is the NOOK Daily Find: Election 2012 (October 1)

Quote:
Product Description

Forty years after its initial publication, Hunter S. Thompson's "gonzo" chronicle of the 1972 presidential campaign still speaks with a riveting, and irresistably honest voice. Thompson's idiosyncratic -- and sometimes outrageous -- personal style made him an outsider among journalists, but it also gave him a view outside the conventional wisdom of the day. Hilarious, unsettling, and revelatory.
-----

Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time by Howard Schultz from Hyperion ($1.99) is the Kindle Deal of the Day (October 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

The success of Starbucks Coffee Company is one of the most amazing business stories in decades. What started as a single store on Seattle’s waterfront has grown into a company with over 1,600 stores. Just as remarkable is how Starbucks has maintained its commitment to product excellence and employee satisfaction.
Two Empowering Books for Girls ($1.99 Each) is the Young Readers' Daily Deal Deal of the Day (October 1) *Wait for price to reflect discount before 1-clicking

Quote:
Product Description

In recognition of National Bullying Prevention month, today's deal features two customer-favorite books for girls. The Smart Girl's Guide to Sticky Situations helps girls feel confident in a variety of tough situations, and Stand Up for Yourself and Your Friends teaches girls how to spot, and speak out against, bullying.

------

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less has updated for October! Check out the new batch of discounts.

Quote:
Looking for great books at a low price? Browse the newest section of our store--100 Kindle Books for $3.99 or Less--a diverse selection of deals hand-selected by our editors each month.
----

Weekly Kindle App Deal:

NY Times Crosswords Vol. 1 (Weekly Deal! - 30 World Famous Easy Puzzles)

Quote:
This unique bundle features 30 world-famous puzzles handpicked by The New York Times, and for one week only, it's just $0.99.
----

FYI, For UK Kindlers:

The Amazon 100 Kindle Books for £2.99 or Less is a continuing promo for Amazon UK.

Quote:
We've pulled together a selection of 100 Kindle books, each for £2.99 or less, to make it easier for you to discover and try a new book or author. We'll be adding new books from time to time and titles may vary, so make sure to check back often. There's also the Kindle Daily Deal, which features a new Kindle book deal every day.
----
arcadata is offline   Reply With Quote