View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
DustyDisks
Old Fart In Training
DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DustyDisks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3+3g/KFHD 7"/Nexus 7/Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimW View Post
I'm not sure if I can add it to my existing pre-order. Doesn't look like it...unless I'm missing something.
I ordered yesterday with out the charger. Read this post and then canceled my first order and reordered with the charger.

Was not a problem.

Edit: It looks like the estimated delivery date did not change. EDD of Sept. 19 - Sept. 21.

Last edited by DustyDisks; 09-08-2012 at 02:09 PM.
DustyDisks is offline   Reply With Quote