View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #14
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
The one with the badge on bare skin looks painful.

And I'm with Harry, for the most part. While a really cool cover might indeed entice me to pick up a book, I'd doubt I'd turn away from most of those because of the cover quaity.

I understand the reasoning, but in my mind, I make allowances for a self-publishing indie author trying to save money, and hope they put the money they saved on a graphic artist into paying a good editor.

Sort of like finding a run-down dive of a resurant in NYC...often what they saved in real estate and decor shows up invested in the food.*

ApK

*unlike in LA where image seems to come first...if the outside looks shabby, RUN!

Last edited by ApK; 06-13-2012 at 09:07 AM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote