View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #13
jlg432
Addict
jlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityjlg432 has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: jetBook, ALP, Pandigital 7"Color(Black+ White), Kyros MID7015a
I bought the SGP 5.0 in Feb 2012 while on a shopping spree to the USA. (I haven't found it available in Ontario, Canada).

I find that I use my SGP 5.0 way more than my larger SGT 10.1 (P7500) even though I managed to get it at a lower cost than my SGP 5.0.

I like the fact that with "MapDroyd" and "NavDroyd" it becomes a totally functional GPSr without the need of wifi.

With YouTube Downloader I can save all kinds of Video for later viewing.

It supports all kinds of e-reader apps, I can check my e-mails, Facebook and with Tapatalk I can easily access my favorite Forums quickly.

I have a case for it that I can attach to my belt via the belt loops. This keeps it safe and secure when I am mobile.

The idea that it also has a camera for stills, video and Document scanning as well as having a built in FM tuner is fantastic. Add to that a Calendar for scheduling and an audio recorder for taking quick notes as well as access to voip (when wifi is available) to make free phone calls. It is an all-in-one device.

If I need to I can tether it to my SGT-10.1 and use the 4G service if required.

So far no complaints at all.

John
jlg432 is offline   Reply With Quote