Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #438
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_rock View Post
The problem i have now, is the battery charge. Doukan show 0% of charge and it shows the message "failure" when i want to switch to Kindle OS and i have to restart it.
This is the expected behavior if you use launchpad to run Duokan lite (ie this one)

if this is the case, after using "switch to Kindle" ( and seeing the "failure" message) press [Shift D X] to switch back to the Kindle OS again .

Last edited by thomass; 04-18-2012 at 09:52 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote